v0.0.5 (December 06, 2015) through v0.6.5 (July 15, 2016)
v0.6.5 - July 15, 2016
- This is a mandatory, critical update. All versions prior will no longer function correctly.
- FIX: ACME account key registration bug caused by change in Boulder
- FIX: addon domain aliases not showing up properly in list sometimes
v0.6.4 - July 03, 2016
- FIX: 2FA support was not working when JSON-API was protected in WHM Security Policies
v0.6.3 - June 30, 2016
- FIX: Accounts with a large number of LE certificates configured were failing to renew properly
v0.6.2 - June 18, 2016
- FIX: Rewrite x3 installer to future proof for cPanel 56+ and prevent issues with older themes
v0.6.1 - June 18, 2016
- FIX: Change access method for WHM plugin to use access hash and restrict to root
v0.6.0 - June 16, 2016
- FEATURE: Provisional support for WHM servers with 2FA enabled (no config required)
- FEATURE: Theming support for custom (non X3/Paper Lantern) themes
- FEATURE: Basic read-only WHM interface so you can see what certs have been issued (work-in-progress)
- FEATURE: ‘Settings’ page for users so they can disable renewal emails via the UI
- FEATURE: ‘Select All’ button on UI for issuing certs
- FIX: Renewals for suspended accounts and accounts that no longer have the letsencrypt feature will no longer be processed
- FIX: Less confusing Feature Manager descriptions
- MISC: ListenAddr is no longer a config option
v0.5.8 - May 07, 2016
- FIX: Trap/Abort error on some kernels/architectures
- FIX: Process/PID handling on reboots on sysv systems
v0.5.7 - April 25, 2016
- FEATURE: allow extra names on service certificate (see service certificate docs)
- FIX: X1->X3 intermediate transition could fail in rare circumstances
- FIX: validation filename may have broken validation in rare circumstances
- FIX: mail SNI status being lost between renewals
v0.5.0 - April 3, 2016
- FEATURE: New issuing interface with better support for alias domains
- FEATURE: Multiple language localisation files
- FEATURE: Localised renewal emails
- FEATURE: Global renewal mail disable
- FEATURE: Service certificate renewal sends email to root@hostname
- FIX: Improved detection for whether the feature is enabled in WHM
- FIX: Improved status detection of installed certificates
- FIX: Improved removal of certificates
- MISC: Check install mail sni by default
v0.4.7 - March 10, 2016
- FIX: edge case with new forks not handling let’s encrypt response properly
v0.4.5 - March 09, 2016
This is a bugfix build in anticipation of a major release, with better alias/parked domain UX.
- FEATURE: 32-bit releases now available
- FEATURE: service certificates out of beta
- FIX: daemon renewal now forks as user rather than using privileged API
- FIX: template string unparsed when using x3
- FIX: more reliable service restarts
v0.4.1 - February 15, 2016
Featuring, the most-often requested feature ever: Service Certificates.
- FEATURE: Added support for Let’s Encrypt certificates for the WHM host domain
- This is the first release of this feature, consider it in beta.
- FEATURE: Added cron mode for users who don’t have root but want Let’s Encrypt
- This is a technical preview
- FEATURE: Multi-locale translation support
- FIX: Renewal process now supports document roots containing symlinks (thanks Mike H).
- FIX: Improved installation scripts and error handling
- FIX: for status not showing installed when primary domain isn’t first in certificate
- MISC: Automatic fetching of trial licence during install, when possible.
v0.3.2-3 - January 31, 2016
!!! Emergency Update !!! For more information, click here.
- Packaging fix for upgrades
v0.3.2-2 - January 31, 2016
- Fix for previous FQDN fix
v0.3.2-1 - January 30, 2016
This is a bugfix release in anticipation of a major release in the next two weeks.
- Installer more reliable now
- Fix: when WHM hostname is not a FQDN but has a valid certificate
- Makefile now forces a static binary for compilation
- Added reproducible builds via docker
v0.3.0 - December 23, 2015
(Install only available via yum repository now)
- Now works on x3 theme. We strongly recommend the switch to Paper Lantern.
- Customisable template and translation files
- Parked domains support
- Improved subdomain support (www. etc)
- View and reinstall actions for existing certificates
- Mail SNI!
- Yum repository (automated installation possible now)
v0.1.2 - December 17, 2015
- Renewal processing is now rate limited in order to prevent cpsrvd from getting overwhelmed.
- Installer will now proceed if an existing licence is already installed
v0.1.1 - December 15, 2015
Fix bug in cgi on user accounts with large numbers of domains
v0.1.0 - December 07, 2015
Now supports issuing certificates with
www. prefixes with subjectAltName.
Parked domains are disabled temporarily due to awkward API behavior
v0.0.5 - December 06, 2015
This is the initial release of the Let’s Encrypt for cPanel plugin.
- Not issuing
www.certificate at same time as root prefix.