v0.10.4 - October 03, 2017
- FEATURE: Try both
/var/www/htmlfor hostcert validation, if they exist, in addition to any configured path.
- FIX: Plugin will restore Let’s Encrypt cabundle which may be deleted incorrectly by cPanel in some environments (cPanel case 8829413).
- FIX: Fix error spam issue with API tokens on cPanel servers too old to support API-token-based authentication.
- FIX: Avoids graceful Apache restarts on servers that aren’t using
- FIX: Handle fetch_ssl_vhost API being changed in upcoming cPanel version 68.
These release notes also include the changes that occured in 0.10.3, which was released a month ago:
- FIX: Try to use API token before resorting to access hash
- MISC: ACME poll timeout increased to 90s to give better error information when nameservers not supporting CAA are timing out.